The fall season has ushered itself in quite rapidly. Here in Portland we are sloshing through wet leaves and braving our umbrellas against the wind.
Lots has happened since our last Blog experience. Our staff has changed. Simone left for New York City back in august and is happy to be starting a new job working with a jewelry designer. Looks like her years put in at Beads Forever are paying off ( so to say).
Now we are happy to announce that Travis Pollanz is our store manager. He brings 15 years of retail experience with him as a designer, make-up artist and salesman extrordinare.
As for Carmelleta...I've been busy working on a small book for the beading industry. I am currently working on negotiating a price for printing as a self publisher. I'll have more information regarding the book in the new year.
We are preped and ready for those of you who want to create your gifts this holiday season.
Come enjoy the fun of the Hawthorne District, there's lots to see .
No comments:
Post a Comment