Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring in the air?

So, it's getting to the point that we can't trust the weather man/woman here in Oregon anymore.
At some point we are suppose to hit 90 degrees in May and we just can't believe it. Our webbed toes are aching to see some sunshine.
But never fear we can still do our beadwork.
I'm happy to say that I was able to enjoy some sunshine on my spring trip to Istanbul, Turkey and Athens, Greece. Yes folks, I was off "searching the world one bead at a time". You've probably seen this little caption in our advertising. Well it's true, I do scower the beaten path
looking for items that are hard to find. Some of you think...ah how glamourous. Well let me tell
you that sore feet come along with the job. Thank god for Arnica.
I do love meeting people from other countries and building a relationship that last for years.
Funny how they do remember this dreadlock girl from the great northwest territory.
If you're interested in looking at some of our new merchandise, stop in and take a tour.

see ya soon,
Carmelleta

No comments: