Following your dreams
Once again I have set off to other parts of the world searching for beads. If you are a bead lover like myself, I'm sure when you travel, you also look for interesting and beautiful new treasures.
This September I was invited to join another Hawthorne retailer on his trip to China.
China has been in the news because of many recalls and problem merchandise that has arrived on the shores of many countries. I wanted to see first hand what all the hoopla was about.
So often our media is laced with scare tactics regarding products we need to watch out for.
Ex: Fat, sugar, parabens, plastics, bleaches and many more. Intellegent consumers know how to cut through this hoopla and find quality product.
Through my searching, I find good quality merchandise that fits my customers needs.
By going strait to the source, I see first hand what is being offered. And yes, I have seen
second rate product. But I also have seen lovely cut stones and carved pieces that rival some of the off -priced merchandise that some vendors are forced to buy only because of the price.
Please come and see for yourself. We will show you what we feel is top of the line. We have been here 15 years providing you service and education in the art of beading.
No comments:
Post a Comment